Just Be Praying
Often times I am bad at remembering to pray for people.
That is unfortunate because now, perhaps more than ever there are a lot of people in my life who could use those prayers. I was reminded of this tonight when a friend sent out an email letting us know that a former Chi Sig was dealing with an illness, and asking us to pray for them. So, here is a short list of people I am praying for. If you could do the same, that would be great. If you would like to add someone to this list so that I can pray for them as well, leave a comment with their name and I will be sure to do that.
1) My grandmother. My grandma has had Alzheimer’s for some time now. She doesn’t know who she is or where she is any more I don’t believe, only sits in the nursing home sadly.
2) My Aunt Barb. Her husband passed away this summer and I don’t know that she is doing well with that still. Every day is the longest she has been without him in fifty years.
3) My friend Woody. Woody is in prison and he consistently needs prayers and encourgament.
4) My friend Paul. He hasn’t been a direct influence in my life, but has touched so many of my older and wiser friends who would say they gained much wisdom from him.
5) My mom. She is opening her own business soon and taking on something she has always wanted to do, but has always had to put on hold while raising three kids.
6) Logan and I. We are still dealing with being in a new place and working on our new lives. It mis much more stressful on ourselves and each other than we would have imagined.
7) My friend Sarah Kyle who you can find under my blogroll. She has been dealing with some health issues for a long time and that has been very stressful for her.
8 ) My friend Dylan who is adjusting to a new life in a new job in a new country and is trying to find his way up there.
What about you? Who/what should you be praying for today?