Thought of the Day
Is there anything that holds us back more than money?
About coleyoakumMy name is Coleman Yoakum. I am formerly a student at Harding University. Today you can find me in Detroit Michigan doing what I can to expand the Kingdom of God and preparing to start an intentional community in Pontiac. I enjoy reading, writing, photography, music and politics. I am sure that all of these things will find their way to this blog from time to time. Twitter: coleyoakum Facebook: Coleman Yoakum Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Flickr: flickr.com/photos/coleyoakum/
About This Blog
Welcome to the blog of Cole Yoakum, director of Micah 6 Community. Here you will find an assortment of topics, ideas, ponderings and reads on whatever will strike his whim.
Things I Write About
- #keto breakfast, water, #LiberationTheology podcasts @ Micah 6 Community instagram.com/p/BYGV6DIjkEz/ 14 hours ago
- #keto Day 1. So much water. I hate water. Trying not to start my day with wine. Jesus hated… instagram.com/p/BYEIBhSDsel/ 1 day ago
- RT @CompassionLA: When they kept telling my mentally ill mother who tried to kill her own children she just needed "more faith" #EmptyThePe… 2 days ago
- RT @catherinemom23: The trauma of the church accepting his sexual immorality was worse than my sexual assault. I'm in mourning. #emptythepe… 2 days ago
- RT @qweenabeena: When the Pastor's daughter told me I wasn't one of the "Chosen Ones". I was 15. #EmptythePews 2 days ago