Searcy Bucket List
This is home. Searcy was where kids from Beebe came to have fun. I have lived in Searcy/Beebe since I was eight, so to try to cram all of my favorite things into my last four weeks here will be a challenge.
Below is the list that I have drafted of things that I need to do before I leave. I am still open to suggestions and am always open for company on these so if you want to tag along, please let me know.
1. Go to Heber
2. Climb Pinnacle
3. Climb Pettit Jean
4. Do the Rope Swing at Riverside
5. Eat at the Best Burgers on 64
6. Eat at the Bulldog
7. Eat at the Cookie Basket
9. Go see the Zonkey
10. Eat at Georgetown One Stop
11. Eat at Southerngirl BBQ
12. Eat at the Grill
13. Break into the Benson
14. Have a Harry Potter Marathon
15. Have a Lord of the Rings Marathon
16. Eat at Bobby’s
17. Go see a movie in the park
18. Climb Sugarloaf
Completion of these events will of course be photo-documented for a later post.